D.A.E. ADMISSION FALL 2017
PAKISTAN STEEL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (PSIT) affiliated with Sindh Board of Technical Education offers Admission fall 2017 for 3 years course leading to Diploma of Associate Engineer in the following disciplines:
- Metallurgy & Material Sciences - Mechanical
- Electronics - Air Condition & Refrigeration
- Electrical - Chemical
THE INSTITUTE is situated in the serene and peaceful environment. It has fully equipped laboratories and workshops with added possibility of practical training not only in workshops of the Institute but also in the different departments of Pakistan Steel. This fact of its being part of Pakistan Steel, the largest steel making Industry of Pakistan makes this Institute unique of its kind.
Qualification = Matric – Science (SSC) or
Technical (TSC) Group with minimum 45% marks.
Age as on 30-09-2017 = Minimum 15 years – Maximum 22 years
Application form is available at Admin Office, PSIT, Pakistan Steel, Bin Qasim Karachi (Phone No. 99264222- ext: 4001) and can also be downloaded from Pakistan Steel website www.paksteel.com.pk
NOTE: Incomplete forms are not accepted.
- Application must be accompanied by Pay Order of Rs. 500/- (Non-Refundable) in the name of Pakistan Steel other wise application will not be bentertained.
(POSTAL ORDERS NOT ACCEPTED.)
- Application should reach Principal (PSIT), Pakistan Steel Bin Qasim Karachi-75000 latest by 12-10-2017.
- Application received after due date will not be accepted.
- Timing of classes 08:00 to 1400 hours
- Transport facility will be provided to all students.